Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012

DeNOObing myself-Doing switchback nosewheelies

Setting the rear end around tight switchbacks is a necessity. Doing it beautifully is another matter.;-) And since I am always a bi6t cramped when doing so, I figured I´d squeeze in some technical training at last, and gave it a go. I just ran up the hill some 20 times and did as you see. Felt good to do so, for it´s been some time that I actually did some toodling around just for a laugh. It has always been commuting and foraging I have been doing. Doing so gave me quite a bit of lightness back, and it was great fun to just play around again! Coming to think of it, my bike is currently falling apart, so there will be some changes soon that might even have a bushcraft / arts aspect... so, if you want to learn more about that, this will be the place to watch!;-)

Enjoy!

Beliebte Posts