Views last month

Donnerstag, 25. September 2014

Some eye candy by Erich

 Erich, the father of my lovely magic troll, recently disappeared. He was sought desperately, until strange sounds from the cellar indicated there was something going on there. Turns out Erich got the knifemaking bug bad;-). I am NOT TO BE MADE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT!;-) Above is a Lauri puukko blade with Goldfield and beech wood.
Below is a silver steel blade by myself as a wgittling knife for his girlfriend, As you can see, it´s selectively tempered. Beech wood with brass mountings. Sweet!

Kommentare:

  1. It's not beech wood, it's hornbeam in both cases. And the next knife is ready to be assembled ;)
    And yes, I fear we will never see him again, cought in the catacombs of creativity, jammed between workbench and lathe. Alack! A worried daughter.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Greetings....if you ever see him again... and if you need some diversion you know where to find me;-).

      Löschen

Now go on, discuss and rant and push my ego;-). As long as it´s a respectful message, every comment is welcome!

Beliebte Posts